The Depot (continued)
A 1930 Station List shows Ablemans as Station X926 with telegraph call "AM." A 1935 timetable lists eastbound train #510 at 6:10am, motor #518 at 3:01pm, and westbound train #507 at 8:47am and #519 at 7:29pm. A 1951 timetable shows one westbound and two eastbound trains stopping. In 1956 the second main track and the shelter shed on the east side of the tracks were removed and in 1961 the station was closed with all work from Ablemans (Rock Springs) handled out of Baraboo.

MORE DEPOT